The name of the page is self explanatory, ladies: the About Me page on your escort site should really be about you, considering that it is generally the highest ranked page of your escort website. But what exactly about you should your About Me page focus on?
In case you have no idea what to start with, try putting yourself in your visitors' shoes and you'll find your answers. What's the first thing that interests you when visiting a website? That's right, you're curious to find out what exactly it is about: who does it belong to, why was it created and what does its owner plan to achieve with it. And in case they're selling something you're interested in, sure, some contact information would be great.
So let's check and see if your About Me page covers all that it's supposed to, to make your escort site not just entertaining but also highly efficient for your audience, from newcomers to regulars:
- Accurate details about your person: don't forget it's your escort site we're talking about here, so make sure you provide some info about who you are, enough to stir your visitors' interest.
- Accurate details about your business: sure, it's obvious that you are an escort, but where are you based in, how long have you been in the escort business, what is your specialty? Just scratch the surface, save the juicy details for your other pages (like Services, for instance).
- Unique selling proposition - there's a huge competition out there, ladies, so what makes you special? You know it, so why not share it with your audience?
- Valid contact info - it's up to you if you want to make your e-mail or personal phone number public, but whichever you decide to share, it's vital that you share them correctly, so double spellcheck and pay attention to numbers.
- Social media links - have a Facebook, Twitter, Google + or even Pinterest account? Link them to your About Me page, don't wait another minute!
Keep in mind that your About Me page is your online business card, and it's up to you for it to make the difference in terms of accidental traffic and engaged visitors that will end up sealing a deal with you.
Keep in touch,