When building your own escort website there are certain things that you need to take into account, such as design, navigation and content - those are the key elements for a successful presence online. But the stepping stone when building your success is to learn from your (or even better, other people's) mistakes. Here are a few that we've spotted so far and the corresponding modules we've developed so that you don't make the same mistakes your peers have:
- no photos: when's the last time you've spent more than a few seconds on a website that had no photos, no graphic design, no logos, no icons? My point exactly! Websites with no pictures fail to keep the user engaged. In the escort business in particular, having no photos on your website equals having very few (an optimist would say) people willing to spend more than a few seconds on your escort site. So not only did we set up an entire Photos module for you, but we've also developed photo widgets to let you show off better. :)
- lacking credibility: no one wants to hang out with people that don't seem trustworthy - that happens online too: if your site doesn't seem legit, people will avoid it, to avoid any potential complications that would come with the territory, so make sure you organize your content thoroughly, choose your template well and, most important of all suggestions, set up your Calendar, so that people actually know when to contact you. A transparent schedule not only helps you keep up with appointments, but it also lets others know you're not a fraud.
- old content: needless to say, if you don't update frequently, visitors will stop coming back to your website, because they simply have no reason to. And since you can't reinvent the wheel regarding your main pages (About Me, Contact, Gallery etc.), why not invest your creative energy in means of expressing yourself that involve other people's contribution too? Yes, I am reffering to the Blog and Forum module that are sure to provide your escort site with fresh and interactive content as long as you focus on building the community around them.
- too much content: 'keep it short and simple' should be your first thought when preparing the content for a new page on your website. If you don't believe me, try to put yourself in your readers' shoes: would you rather browse through tons of written material to find the info you're searching for or spot it right when you get on the page? That's right, sometimes less is more indeed. That's why we've come up with the F.A.Q. and the Guestbook module, which will help you (and your readers) stick to the point.
- being plain boring: try to remember that it's your website, your work, your business and so on - all of them are yours, so it's only natural that your escort site should reflect your personality. And you are anything but boring, you are awesome - so why should your website be any different? That's why we've developed themes that come with built-in color schemes, to help you avoid boredom.
That being written and read, let's go back to being awesome, ladies!